We have an amazing “GUIDANCE system that is always telling us how we are doing.
By simply stopping and taking a moment you can affect how you feel. So let’s say when you woke up this morning that the first thing you notice is … what? Resistance, fear, anxiety over what needs to be done, any of those kinds of things, right?! Ok, here is the Practice, “SMILE” first and start flooding your self with words that soothe, “I’m happy, I always find a way to get it done. It will work out, it usually does. I am a talented person, I have great friends who love me. I am always learning to do better. Keep making statements that “Empower” use words that give life not deplete. Get up and start your day by taking care of your physical body, drink some water with lemon to get the system moving. Go outside and spend 15- 30 to 60 mins moving your body. Take in deep breaths and exhale long and slow, ( this is great for relieving stress) Keep smiling, ever notice how when you are friendly and smiling that people smile back, the day is better and you have successfully filled your day with the following..
- A day that You MADE great.
- Better choices of what to eat.
- More energy
- A body that FEELS alive
- More connected to others
- More compassionate with myself
- A sense of empowerment , that I can CHOOSE how I feel.
- Gratitude for all the blessings I have. You”ll be amazed at how being grateful can enrich your life.
- If you have not already done a daily list of what your thankful for, start today or any time when your feeling stuck.
- Call someone and tell them how you feel about them, how much they mean to you, how much you love them.
- Go look in the mirror, ( right now) and tell yourself that you LOVE you. How hard this is or how easy this is will tell you everything you want to know to get started. Your worth it!!